Thursday, 13 June 2013

Keep Whispering Love


I want to shamelessly admit the fact that I've been waiting to wear this outfit all week. Honestly, even though I am currently writing exams that will decide my fate, all that I could think about was when in the hell would the sun come out so I could wear this?!?!? 
Monday was alright, but Tuesday and Wednesday were rainy messes, with a pretty wicked thunderstorm appearing yesterday.





More than that, I have a personal theory about exams. When I look decent, I do decently (okay not always...). But when how I have presented myself is not a worry, I can truly focus on spazzing out about other useless things, like whether or not I will suddenly come up with a bad case of retrograde amnesia and FAIL. 
This is my sense of 'exam comfort', which is why I probably looked like an asshole today. Whilst the large majority of classmates were clad in jeans and sweatpants, I was stalking my way through the halls for last minute notes, in heels and proper trousers. 
Actually I felt like an ass because I'd read this article in Seventeen about how people who don't look like they're about to die during exams are odd. But why am I taking advice from Seventeen (no offence!!)




Tank - La Senza
Trousers - T by Alexander Wang
Jacket - Vintage 



Images taken by - Paulina
Image Editing - Me






No comments:

Post a Comment