Tuesday, 12 March 2013

Charlotte Olympia

On this lovely and amazingly sunny Monday [ It is clearly not Monday, but let us just pretend that it is sunny] I just thought that I would share a few of my favorite Charlotte Olympia shoes. 
I discovered this brand quite accidentally, and I must say that I was very pleased.





The Eve - Truly the birth of something amazing.





The Belinda 



The Lucinda


I know that there are many who swear by Louboutin's and Jimmy Choo's , however I would like to concur those previous thoughts and offer you something else.
These shoes are lady-like, charming and a little bit sexy (See the Lucinda). I feel that they do the right amount of talking.
Sometimes people get soo carried away with wearing outrageous shoes to make a point. While I respect other people's personal style I always have to ask myself.
Is there anything wrong with being subtle?
Shoe designers take note; Charlotte Olympia's are mastering 'The Art of Being Subtle' 

No comments:

Post a Comment