Friday, 15 March 2013

A Lire

1. Under the Hawthorn Tree - Ai Mi
2. For Coloured Girls who have Considered Suicide When The Rainbow is Enuf - Ntozange Shange 
3. No Longer at Ease - Chinua Achebe 
4. The Garden of Evening Mists - Tan Twan Eng


On this amazingly sunny Friday I thought that I would share a few of my future reads. Meaning I've put them on my to do list and may not get to them.
I find that when the weather warms up I am more susceptible to curl up in a warm corner and read my heart out.
There is nothing greater than being moved to see in a different manner, especially at a time of the year when everything feels lazy and slow. I am also getting into reading books that are not as eurocentric/americentric (is that even a word??).
Perspective is EVERYTHING, and I cannot wait for summer to come so that mine can experience a change.
Oh summer.......

No comments:

Post a Comment