Wednesday, 24 October 2012

I Do Not Feel the Fear of Falling


This is what I wore to the second day of fashion week!!
WOOT!!
Well it was technically the fourth day.
Second for me though!
\(#*<*#)/


After playing it safe for the first day to kind of gauge my environment I was in a "to heck with it mood"
This is fashion after all, where else will I get to realize my inner fashionistas potential?


This whole outfit was again an almost-sorta-kinda last minute effort.
I'd been thinking of wearing it to the shows but I didn't know what to pair it with.
I was going to do a navy blazer that happens to be a favorite of mine but then I said if I'm going to take a risk I might as well go big.
It was almost like a cheesy romance moment, only with my clothes.
"My eyes glanced across the room, and gazed upon this majestic teal beauty.
I knew I had to have it"
Don't worry I'm not going to start spewing cheesy romance!
Back to le clothes!

My next problem was haiiiirrrr.
To be quite honest if you area girl with curly hair you know how it feels to suffer.
My hair has been quite kind to me these last few years.
Tame I might even say, however sometimes it gets all crazy and wild deciding that no it will not be smoothed over.
And yes I will walk about normal people looking half mad.
How to solve this problem???
I simply combed it out and made a semi-kinda mohawk thing.
I think that it is le perfect solution for my crazy hair!! 


Overall I have to say that this is the most fun that I've had dressing up in a LONG, LONG time.
Seriously.
I feel like there should be a national holiday of sorts so that people like me can just play.


I'm sure you know that I am a person of the four eyed variety and so halfway through the shows I decided to put my glasses on.
Coolness be gone!
(Even though I have to say that these glasses are pretty coolio)


Animal Print Wedges - XOXO

AND NOW FOR LE INSTAGRAM PICTURES (@akoyi) ........


The fashion week banners. This is how you really know that you are at fashion week!



Dress - H&M
Teal Sweater -  Vicki Lynn Bardon (Suttles and Seawinds Collection) 

Dans ma bathroom. Hahahahaha I felt like Grace Jones in this pic.


Teddy Bear Accessory - From Hong Kong
Multi-colored bead bracelet - From Kenya
Rings - From Korea 


This cute little teddy bear.
I'm usually not a sucker for cuteness but one of my friends went to Hong Kong in the summer and brought it back. I actually couldn't resist and I will admit that I, an almost full grown person spent like 2 days cooing at it like it was a baby.
Well not all the time but you know......
We are all very weird on the inside.
Bisous,
Akoyi


No comments:

Post a Comment