Sunday, 28 October 2012

A Positive Attitude May Not Solve All Your Problems but It Will Annoy Enough People To Make It Worth the Effort ~ Taken From the lovely Jhene Aiko's Tumblr





1. My lovely lavender nail polish, the super versatile bracelet from Korea and my "security blanket sweater" from the men's section. I honestly wish I'd bought five sets because I want to wear it everyday!!!
2. A close up of my Kitenge type dress. I am avidly googling its proper name for the sake of propriety and all that!! I'm not sure if any words I've just used make sense......
3. My beautiful bag all the way from the motherland. I think I've stuffed so many different things in this from so many different occasion. And it's still not broken! Woohoo for great craftsmanship. 

In other news it just snowed!! HAHAHAHAHA Mother Natures revenge! Part II...
(I'm just imagining the film credits and such...... First a blazing hot summer THEN even more warmth and just when you thought you'd escaped it BAM! COLD WEATHER ya'll.
Thus the title.
All those anti-snow peeps just needa smile!


Bisous,
Akoyi
Pictures taken by : Dad
Photos kindly edited by : Na Eun 

No comments:

Post a Comment