Friday, 1 June 2012



I never wear white!! But today I decided to venture into the unknown and try my best.

I don't really have much to say about the clothes apart from the fact that I love how light they are especially now that the weather is finally warming up!! This summer my goal is to try to dress for summer without showing too much skin.
My pose was really inspire by the Dolce and Gabanna ads from a while back. I really liked the movement and tension in the model's face. So I decided to make my pictures more static.



(Dolce and Gabbana advertisment for spring 2011 sourced from http://netdna.mod-tv.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/DOLCE-GABBANA-SPRING-2011-3.jpg)

I really like this picture except for the annoying lip biting that I tend to do.


I hope you guys like it.
Happy Friday!!

Racerback Tank - La Senza
Skirt -  Vintage
Ankle Boots - MRKT at The Bay
Cardigan - BCBGMaxAzria




No comments:

Post a Comment